Clinics & Services
- Travel Advice
- INR monitoring
- Minor wound care
- Blood pressures
- 24 hour blood pressure monitoring
- Stop Smoking clinics
- Treatment Room.
- Baby Clinic and Weight Monitoring
- Cervical Cytology (Smear)
- Child Health Surveillance
- Contraceptive Service
- Diabetic Clinic
- Disease Management Clinics
- Asthma and Spirometry Clinic
- Minor Surgery Services
- Weight Monitoring
- Maternity Medical services (provided by midwives attached to the surgery based at The Poppy Centre, Kings Road, Herne Bay)
- Anticoagulation (Warfarin) Clinic.
- Teenage Health Checks
- Nhs Health Checks for patients between 40-74
Phlebotomy clinics are held at each of our surgeries by appointment only.
The Phlebotomy Clinic at the Day Centre, Queen Victoria Memorial Hospital, Herne Bay is each weekday from 07:30 – 08:00 for fasting tests and from 08:00 to 12:30 and 13:00 – 14:00 for non-fasting tests. An appointment is now necessary so please contact 01227-594795 Between 08:00 and 12:00.
Please bring in samples to be tested at the local hospital before 12:00 each working day.